NRDC News's Blog
NRDC News is a highly selective daily and weekly collection of news clips that quote NRDC staff or cover issues that we care about.
- Roots in:
- We’re news junkies of the highest degree. We crave information in all forms and love to hear your take on the daily and weekly news coverage.
- Favorite place:
- The Internet. What can we say?
- Why "environmentalism" matters:
- Because the media writes about it? That’s said only half jokingly.
Recent Blog Posts
- Gulf Oil Disaster Demonstrates Need for Clean Energy Sources and Policies (May 10, 2010)
- Gulf Disaster Requires Full Investigation; Cape Wind, Clean Power Today; White House Dinner Goes Green, Clean Trucks Program Update (April 30, 2010)
- Asian Carp Fight Continues, Sigourney Weaver on Oceans Advocacy, ThisIsOurMoment Celebrity Advocates (April 27, 2010)
- Protecting the Great Lakes, Ocean Acidification Warnings on Capitol Hill, Plastics Recycling, NY Passes E-Waste Bill and Blocks Natural Gas Drilling, Atrazine's Threats, Biofuels in Comprehensive Climate Bill (April 26, 2010)
- Helping Viewers Go Green and Understand Ocean Acidification on Earth Day, Coal Plants Killing Fish in Lake Erie, Polluters Reporting their Emissions, and AB32 (April 23, 2010)
- NRDC Celebrates 40th Earth Day, NRDC's 40th Year, Biggest Environmental WIns for the Planet, Warnings about Ocean Acidification (April 22, 2010)
- NRDC in TV's Green Coverage, Protesting Transit Fare Hikes in L.A., Flaws to Port of L.A. Challenges, Overwhelming Support for Clean Energy (April 21, 2010)
- Partnership to Reduce LA Port Pollution, "Acid Test" Narrator Named Oceans Champion, Spreading the Word about Energy Efficiency, and Truth about Incinerators (April 20, 2010)
- Advocating for Comprehensive Climate and Energy Legislation, Health Benefits to New Toxics Control Legislation, Trouble with Tar Sands, Greening of Baseball (April 16, 2010)
- Accolates for Sustainable Food, Utilities to Promote Energy Efficiency in NM, Whale Meat Trade, Greening the Supply Chain, Plastics Recycling, Tar Sands Damages (April 15, 2010)
Read more in NRDC News's Archives→